Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ever felt awkward in a Library? Maybe this is why...

We teach manners quite a bit at our school but I have to say, this boy caught me off guard, what a sweety :)

"Ms Alicia? Who painted this room a new color?"

"You know, a very nice friend of Ms. Holly's did it for us"

With a very concerned look and tone of voice,"Oh....did you tell em thank you for us?"

"I sure did :)"


____________________________________________________

Ever felt awkward at the Library? Maybe this might be why....

Two girls are reading space books peacefully when the almost 5 year old turns to the 3 year old and says,

"I'm from Mars, where are you from??"

The 3 year old lifts an eyebrow very confused with a your from where? what are you a martian? type of look and says while starting to scoot away, "I'm from earth.....!"

1 comment:

2DollarBill said...

Mary is from Mars, I had to ask her to come to earth before I could have her.