Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ever hear a 5 year old Japanese boy sing Dynomite?

Image from Google
I have....quite a few times at the playground. In fact every time he gets put by the fence for 1 min he sings the whole thing through! His version anyways...lol The boy was so into it that he got a red headed little boy completely into it as well. In fact they were finishing each others sentences and dancing! I was smiling very hard and trying not to laugh because it was time out for both of them but heck! Even kids know how to party in time out lol :)

For those who don't know Dynamite the song, here it is:



I had no luck finding a Japanese or Chinese boy singing Dynamite however I did find this very adorable clip below of which you'll have to imagine his accent into the music clip above. The boy in my class has a much heavier accent then this little fella, but it gives you an idea of Dynamite in a Japanese boys eyes :)


Wish I could show you a picture of the boy in my class and record him singing at the fence but....this is as close as you're gonna get! :)

1 comment:

Lady Kay said...

WAY cute!!! I love that song! I actually lived in Japan for a while and the kids there are sooo adorable. So I think I have a pretty good idea. :) Thanks for sharing.