Yesterday my conversation at the fence with one barely 4 year old boy went something like this:
Me: "So can you tell me why you're at the fence?"
Jake: "Yes, I was running and going crazy in the lunchroom and not listening to the teacher."
Me: "What do you think you can do tomorrow to not be at the fence?"
Jake: "Listen to the teacher...not run....not play around....be a good boy, like....like, Captain America!"
Me: (trying not to laugh or smile too much) "Captain America huh? Is he your hero?"
Jake: "Ya, he's my superhero! And I'm turning into him. But I'm not him yet. Slowly, I'm turning into him. But don't worry Ms. Alicia I'm gonna be there someday! I'm gonna be Captain America. I'll try better tomorrow not to be at the fence."
I thought that was awesome especially since I'm a HUGE fan of Captain America! HUGE! FAN! The best part is that Jake did do better the next day and didn't need to be put at the fence. Captain America saved the day again! lol

1 comment:
lol! LOVE IT! I too love Captain America, and Andrew & I just watched his movie last night.
Post a Comment