Sunday, April 8, 2012

Where's the sun today?

    So last Friday a random snowstorm came through and then it was extremely cloudy all day long almost like it was about to rain cats and dogs any minute. On the playground one 4 year old girl was standing near one of the teachers and this was the conversation overheard...

"Teacher, I'm soooooo cold"

"Me too, I told the sun to come out but it didn't listen."

The little girl then replied very sure of herself, "Maybe it's sleeping today. Yes the sun must be sleeping today. It gets tired too sometimes ya know"

Lol Every time a cloudy day comes around I think that little girls voice will be in the back of my mind, too cute!

1 comment:

The Goodwins said...

Your posts are too cute and I laugh all the time when you post the stuff from what the kids say. Too cute!