"Ever Lived in a Box? Let me tell you how it's done! :) "
"First, you gotta drive your car to your favorite looking borrowed box :)"
"Then you gotta get your own room."
"Position it just right!"
"Then climb in! "
"Hmm....this isn't what I quite expected...."
"Somehow I thought there'd be more room...."
"That's okay! Smile anyways like you meant for that to happen!"
"Just reposition yourself! ....even if that means breaking down a few walls..."
"Get comfy! It's gonna be a tight fit..."
"Maybe I'll make more room by reorganizing in moms bedroom..."
"AW I didn't say that!"
"hmm....do do doooo!"
"Well, keep your chin up! It wont be long till you're outta here and in a new place :) "
"Until then, good luck! I'm outta here!"

4 comments:
We need a pic of Jamesy with Josh and Bennett all in their matchey matchey pj's :) He is adorable and getting sooo big!!!
I love it!
Not only is James a creative little guy but I think I know where he gets it!
What a cute post! Love this little man! Too bad we couldn't see him when we stopped through. :(
Post a Comment