Monday, March 12, 2012

James 1st Birthday!

Dear Blog,

James turned 1 this past week on Saturday. It was so crazy! He's walking all over the place and smilin up a storm! We had a Dr Suess theme going on and family came over to celebrate with us. Way way way fun! I can't believe that only a year ago we were shocked to find a little new family member into our home and I was so excited after he was born that I couldn't sleep that night in the hospital! I actually had that song from Brad Paisley stuck in my head, "If he's anything like me". 


       Right now I'm working part time and although I love it I also have mixed feelings about it as well for I'm away from my little baby boy....however I will say this, there's nothin like coming home to see his face lite up like the 4th of July as he's tryin his fastest to run up into my arms! Oh how I love this kid! 

        For those of you who don't know, James is walkin all over the place now, he's like my little puppy! Cute as can be, follows me everywhere. His arms are so long they reach over my bathroom counter tops and halfway across the table! Love this bug! 

        After the party we took him out for a 1year old picture photoshoot. It was lots of fun, here's the results: 

















 Dear James, 

     You brighten my world! Everyday you find a way to make dad and I smile a little more thanks to your awesome giggles (yes giggles) and smiles and humor that you have. Thanks for the awesome times this past year, can't wait for more memories to create! 

             With Love, 
                     Mom and Dad 


5 comments:

merrilykaroly said...

Wow he's grown so much since we saw him last! What a sweet, handsome little boy! Happy birthday, Jamesy!

Kristen said...

He's growing so fast! He's very adorable! I can't wait to see him before I head up to school! :)

2DollarBill said...

I just want to say how much I love this kid! And you know, you & Justin are pretty amazing....
So I love these pictures. A lot of the ones with you and Justin are things I see him do to you guys all the time. Now you just need that grumpy stare his Daddy's been teaching him.

The Nielsons said...

Happy Birthday!!! Such cute pictures...

The Goodwins said...

Happy birthday James!!! We love you and can't wait to see you!