Monday, March 26, 2012

Been in Utah a year....what?!? When did that happen??

So today I was randomly thinking about how long we've been in our apartment and realized that today exactly a year ago we moved in. Wait what? A year ago today?? Really??? Better get some pictures out! :)

Some how or another my mom and I were what we thought stuck at the hotel room that morning and I was dying inside thinking, what the crap is going on at my house???

Wasn't until later I found out that everyone who helped literally picked our stuff and pulled it straight up the 3 stories to the top floor outside of the staircase....wish I could've seen that. Wait, nevermind. Sooo glad I didn't. 

The Living Room
Took us forever to get this wall figured out...


Love love LOVE my HUGE window!! :)



And presto! We finally stuck with this one :) 

Kitchen....Dear Couterspace....I LOVE you!

I don't know where a picture of my amazing new stove is but its pretty much amazing! And dishwasher? I feel like a queen here! lol 

Our room.
 You cant see it but there's an overhead fan in there.
Btw...our room doesn't look like this anymore because now we have a bookcase and a dresser that is well you guessed it, amazing. 

And here's James room...
And the bathroom....
And the hallway....

Ya, cant find those photos. But the point is, I love my house. Still can't believe I've been here for a year now but it's great! Definitely a new adventure like I was hoping! :) 

1 comment:

2DollarBill said...

Yay! We're glad you've been here, and are still here. :D