The other day I was watching James looking up at our Christmas Tree, he was very curious! I thought he was so cute with his facial expressions that I thought I would even get my camera. Now mind you there is a fence in my house that is kinda like a pack and play fence but tougher. (is that a word??? lol) The fence is inbetween James and my Christmas Tree. James was standing up next to it with his arm over it barely touching one of the bulbs on our tree. Of course! Another Kodak moment! I was about to grab my camera when all the sudden the tree started tilting and then dramatically falling towards James! I grabbed it just in time before it was about to hit him and put it back up to standing position realizing that James fist was around the branches! Ah ha! He had pulled it! For the next 20 minutes I tried to get it to stay in a standing position when I finally realized that the bottom stand was bent! Our metal stand was bent! How in the world???
Justin was gone, my phone was across the room so I couldn't even call another for help what the heck was I supposed to do?? After at least 10 minutes I got so annoyed holding the tree and finally whipped it around and laid it against the corner of the wall. As I turned and looked at James I beheld a face grinning from ear to ear and big laughter came from that little man! I started laughing too, seeing how silly I had been, I thought to myself, It's just a Christmas Tree :)
April Part 5: Ordinary Days
1 month ago

1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! He must be getting so big now!! He definitely couldn't stand the last time that I saw him! I'm not looking forward to that next year, but way to put it into perspective!
Post a Comment