Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valentines Day!

Next to the 4th of July, Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays! (of course I say that with every holiday because they're all my favorite when they come! lol)

The cool thing about this Valentines is that even though Justin and I haven't been married a full year yet, we've done Valentines for eachother for the last 2 years! lol The year he got back from his mission it was right before Valentines and we secreatly suprised eachother with valentines gifts (which we both still have! lol) Last year he was my fiance and now my husband! I thought it was a kinda funny fact!

This year for Valentines I think we had way too much fun together! I wanted to do things for him that I never do, t show him that I love him. So I decided to put my alarm clock on at 4:00am and make breakfast before he would have to go to work at 5:30 for the day as usaul. I was so excited all night that I could hardly sleep, it was like Christmas all over again! 4:00 finally came and Justin was like, "why the heck is your phone going off??" He turned it off and I eventaully snuck out of bed, decorated the kitchen and was almost done with everything for breakfast when....it wouldn't cook! :( I had tried making crepes which was a bad idea because I had never made his recipe for crepes before! So! Frantic I grabbed the ones he made that we froze just a little ago and popped em in the microwave! Lol! Ya pretty much pathetic! I went and got him and found out that he actaully needed to leave at 5:15! I apologized all over myself and explained what happened and he just thought it was really funny, which is good! lol very good!




Being pregnant I fell right back asleep until 9:00. Somehow I managed to clean the house, run to the store, pick up great harvest and get all cutened up for the day before 11:30 (Which if you've been pregnant before you know it's hard to do!) However I got lunch from Applebees and suprised Justin with it out at his work by 12. I planned ahead of time that if breakfast didn't work and dinner didn't work at least lunch did! lol

Before I left his work I heart attacked the inside of our car! lol Here's some pictures:







My sisters and I all got together with the grandkids and decorated cookies at Tiffanys house! That was fun!





















Justin called me later and I could tell he couldn't stop smiling through the phone! Best thing ever! Made my day! He later called me again when he found the giant rice krispy treat I had left for him in the shape of a heart. Lol He loved it! lol



When I got home I walked in with him holding 2 dozen red roses for me and smiling nonstop! He also got me Florence chocalotes and the 1st season of I Love Lucy with a card the sings Frank Sanatra. All in which are my absolute favorite!





He got the roses wrapped on purpose because he knows how I love to put them together myself in the vase. Oh how I love him! :) We visited a friend of ours after that and when we got back we were both so tired and not hungry that we ate what I would call a gourmet smoothie that Justin made! It was good! And went to sleep! We were both so exhausted from our day we didn't even eat the meal we planned out! Lol!



All in all it was a fabulous day! Happy Valentines!

1 comment:

aubrey said...

So cute!! I love all the cute things you two did for each other!
Good luck with the BABY!!! coming so soon!