My sisters and mom did an amazing baby shower for me! It was at my sister Jessica's house up here in Rexburg and was really fun! This was the invitation that we sent out as a postcard. Justin actaully put it together for me. Funny thing, I was looking at invitaions on the internet for fun and said, "Justin wouldn't it be cool if we were able to put this and this together and make this as our invitation?" He said, "oh i could do that." Next thing I knew he did it and this was the outcome! I love it! :)
Here are some pictures from the baby shower :)
 |
| My sisters diaper cake! Cutest thing! Very creative! |
 |
| Some of the presents :) |
 |
| Brenda made her amazing cheese-cake! THE BEST EVER! |
 |
| This was what the favors looked like. My mom made a mini diaper and put chocolate inside so it was like a poopy diaper! lol |
 |
| Baby nail clipper! coolest thing ever! |
To my sisters and mom THANKYOU! It was the awesomest and coolest baby shower ever! You made it super cute and tons of fun! With your busy lives I'm so grateful you did anything at all for me, this was so much more then I expected and I thank you very much!
To everyone else, THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment