Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ultrasound Pictures

So I just realized that I hadn't put any ultrasound pictures on here and most likely by now you've seen them all. But I still wanted to put them on here so that if I ever lose them or something happens I still have them somewhere :)

This picture was our very first one and was actaully how we announced it to our family members and some friends! :)

This is the same picture only it's sideways so you can see which way the body is. You can start to see the legs on the bottom and the head developing.

Anouncement on my belly!


Face Picture

Face Picture Answer

Face Picture with Chest

Face Picture with Chest Answer

What is it?

Well, the nurse said it looked like a thumbs up picture to her...

If you put it upside down it almost looks like legs to me...oh well! Guess it's a mystery! 

Profile Picture

Profile Picture Answer


1 comment:

2DollarBill said...

Whatever I SO see the resemblance already :D. I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see it outside the womb. This is the first I've seen of the ultrasound pictures. So if nothing else I'm happy you posted them.