Dear Blog,
I woke up this morning remembering how everyday for 9 months I got up and left for Montessori at Riverton. It feels like a dream. A really really good dream that I just got done ending :(
I found these pictures that I want to remember, the kids I worked with. They'll never know the healing they did on my heart....
I took these pictures for all the children for their Mothers Day presents. I remember one mother in-particular came in crying when she received it and said a very sincere thank-you with tears on her cheeks. She is one of many who has had to raise her child as a single parent. My heart goes out to anyone who is in that position.
The children ended up loving these pictures so much they would even pose for me during the rest of the school year which I found hilarious. So, here's to them.
April Part 5: Ordinary Days
1 month ago







































2 comments:
They are a bunch of cute kids. I'm sure you helped them out too.
You are the nicest person ever! You are just so amazing and I absolutely love your thoughtful heart.
Post a Comment