Anyways that's besides the point, I put too much tape on it so I was cutting the excess off with scissors, that's when she walked in.
Samantha: "Why are you cutting up my book?!? It didn't do anything to you!"
Me: "Oh honey I'm not cutting it up, I'm fixing it because it was falling apart. See?"
"Oh, Wow, that's really nice of you!"
"Well Thankyou, sometimes things just need a bit of fixing to feel better"
"Oh......Do you think you can fix my arm now?"
Way caught off guard, "Your arm? What's wrong with your arm?"
Complete straight face while showing me her healthy arm, "Well you see, it hurts. It needs some fixing."
"Oh.... I see! Well it just so happens that I have magical kisses! And one kiss will do the trick! May I try?"
"Ah, Ya!" Holding her arm out.
I gently kisses it.
"Wow! Thanks!"
Smiling big and partially laughing, "Well you are sure welcome!" :)

3 comments:
:).
Maybe you should have taped it, just in case.
Very tempted Adele. Very tempted.
Post a Comment