Here's a little bit of an update! This past month we went to California which was really nice but kinda bittersweet because of the passing away of our Grandmother, the trip however was really nice and relaxing :)
We also went on a picnic up on the BYU walkway! It was beautiful, especially with the leaves! :)
Last but not least, James got a new sweatshirt that was as cute as could be, I couldn't help taking some 7 month pictures! My how he's grown! :)
Well, currently Justin is attending BYU and I am doing my preschool teaching internship at a Montessori school in Riverton. I am seriously at my dream school/job and am loving every minute of it however when it's over I will love being a stay at home mom just as much.
James is a yr old and our schedules work out to where he's at our cousins for about 2 hrs every day. He's so much fun and only makes me want more kids! lol Life is soooooo good right now. Living here is and has been such a blessing for us! God is good. God is so good :)
1 comment:
It is amazing how big he is getting!!! He's such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment