The stage belongs to Brad Paisley who had it set up practically a week earlier. My Aunt Jo and cousin Cami performed in the choir that started off the show!
The big opening started with 3 of these guys landing in the center of the stadium! Extremely awesome especially since we were 3 rows from the grass! After they landed there was a fly over from the air force!
After the sun finally set things were so much easier to see!
I have no idea how many girls were out there but my guess would be close to 500 if not more! They did such cute dances!
After one of their dances the spelled USA across the grass and I think it's a flag above them.
During the beginning performance there was randomly giant balls flying everywhere over the audience! That went on for awhile and was pretty fun!
And the "Old Spice" man was there being one of the announcers! He was pretty funny and at one point was having us text to vote who won the talent show that year for 10,000$ He was going up and down the rows and getting people to text! lol
And of course David Archuleta!!!
David ended by singing a variety of American songs in the same song which in turn really brought the spirit of Independence Day to life in the stadium...yes, I cried...
Jimmer wasn't there but the rest of his team was and coach of which he prepared a "Thankyou for everything" speech for them and apologized to the rest of us he couldn't make it and said Happy 4th!
That's right! It's Brad!
First thing my little brother says when he sees him is, "he's wearing a superman shirt"
And then.....FIREWORKS!
BTW we could totally feel the heat! :D
What the heck are they doing????
Oh! They're the Statue of Liberty! Duh! geez...how could you not see that??
Sha...BAM!!
What do you expect? We still feel like newly weds! lol
I wonder how many semi's Brad Paisley has? hmm, one...two??
or 10....ya that's not that many right???
The line at Dairy Queen was the longest line I've ever seen, I tried getting the whole thing but camera was having issues....
Justin, "Hey BJ I bet I could walk faster than you..."
Justin: "Just watch!"
Mom: "Puh, He doesn't even know the meaning of walking!"
Dad: "I don't know Deb, I've seen him work at my company....he goes awfully fast..."
Mom: "Over my dead body"
BJ: "Don't go there Dad...."
Justin: "Hide me"
Definitely a night to remember! Good part is that no one died! :)

2 comments:
I love it. Totally wish I could have gone and saw Brad! But I went to the races instead. But it looks like you had enough run for the rest of us. It looked really cool and I love you little story board.
Love it! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment