Guess what James? You get to go to Preschool today!
Really?!?! Okay! Cool, lets go!
But wait! What do you want to be when you grow up?
Oh! hmm....how about Curious George?
Wait....he's a monkey....
ooohhhh! I could be Olaf!
but... he's a snowman....and I don't always like giving warm hugs.
How about a zoo keeper?
Would I hold birds and spiders and stuff?
Ya!
uh......no thanks!
What about a computer programmer? You could design stuff on the computer?
hmmm....now that's something...
... I could play Curious George all day long!
Not quite....
Then I'm out!
Ok how about a Police Man?
Do they fight bad guys?
Then YES! I'm gonna fight the bad guys!
What about a fire fighter?
...not too found of heat...
They save people from the heat.
I could save people!
What about a daddy?
Mom, you already know I want to be that!
I love all these things!
Well? What would you like to be when you grow up?
Well, to tell you the truth mom...
I want to be a doctor, teacher, policeman, firefighter, train conductor, airplane pilot, pallet maker (that's my Daddy) , basketball player, baseball player, and a race car driver! I want to be all these things!
But what I REALLY want.....
I better start today!



















1 comment:
You're already a hero to your lil' sister, James! She will look up to you your whole life :)
Yay for preschool! Is he loving it?
Post a Comment