Sunday, January 5, 2014

Allison's Baby Blessing

Baby blessing held January 4th, 2014

Dear Allison, 
What a wonderful day your blessing day was. So many people came. You slept the entire time and looked like a little dolly people were holding. So peaceful and pure :)


 Something fun about one of the blankets (above) you were blessed in was that your Aunt Kristen crocheted it and your brother was also blessed in it.


I was able to make my first hair flower the night before, it looks similar to the one I wore on my wedding day. I was tempted to put that one on you, but decided with Dad, that this was your special day, and you needed your very own :) 



 This is the other blanket you were blessed in. It was brought home by your Grandma Bennion from Bethlehem....we couldn't resist.

Your Aunt Tiffany wasn't going to able to make it so the weekend prior to this, she and I made you this bracelet together...in a way, she was there :)

 

Grandma Bennion found these booties at a boutique and brought them to the hospital when you were born.



Kisses from big brother :)

When you get married, we're going to have to do this picture again for fun!

We love you baby Allison!


1 comment:

merrilykaroly said...

Soooo beautiful! I think the very first picture is my favorite. And the one you are going to repeat when she gets married, of course. Beautiful baby.