Monday, November 11, 2013

"Drops of Awesome"

Dear Blog,

My ward put on a Super Saturday for all the woman awhile ago. It had crafts, quilting, educated things available, in general, a way for us to mingle. I ended up not being able to go at the last minute but instead going to the hospital to check on baby. Everything was okay in the end but I was so sad that I missed a day to get to know people in my ward, being new to the area. My sweet neighbor made me a special project and let me know of the speaker they had. It sounded like an amazing way to boost my self confidence. Luckily, they sent out a newsletter that had it available to read online.

I needed to read this. If you're like me or as I'm learning many other women who seriously cut themselves down everyday with critical thoughts about their accomplishments. Please read this! It really touched me and I wanted to keep to remember where to find it again because I know. I know, I will need to reread this again and again in the future when I'm stuck in my usual critical mind frame of thinking of myself.

Enjoy!

"Drops of Awesome"
drops-of-awesome-010

Click on this link to bring up her page :)
http://www.daringyoungmom.com/2012/12/19/drops-of-awesome/


No comments: