This past week was Justins 24th Birthday! We celebrated all week long! Sunday being the baby blessing we celebrated that night with some family. We also celebrated the day of and on Saturday with more family! This was the result!
Happy late birthday cuz! I'm really sorry I didn't make it. I had every intension to be there, but I had 2 weeks of homework to get done! I'm sorry and I'll bring by your present as soon as I get a chance, things are a little crazy right now. I still love you lots and lots and I'm super glad that you are now in UT!
Well, currently Justin is attending BYU and I am doing my preschool teaching internship at a Montessori school in Riverton. I am seriously at my dream school/job and am loving every minute of it however when it's over I will love being a stay at home mom just as much.
James is a yr old and our schedules work out to where he's at our cousins for about 2 hrs every day. He's so much fun and only makes me want more kids! lol Life is soooooo good right now. Living here is and has been such a blessing for us! God is good. God is so good :)
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN! I can't believe you're that old already - holy crow! :)
And thanks for all the pictures, Alicia! I miss being around Karolys!
Thanks for letting me come too (via the pics) What a lovely family (and friends?) you have!
Happy late birthday cuz! I'm really sorry I didn't make it. I had every intension to be there, but I had 2 weeks of homework to get done! I'm sorry and I'll bring by your present as soon as I get a chance, things are a little crazy right now. I still love you lots and lots and I'm super glad that you are now in UT!
Post a Comment