Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Awesome neighbors with awesomely HUGE COOKIES! :)

When we first found out we were pregnant we had some neighbors back at Lexington who celebrated the news with us by making us awesomely HUGE COOKIES! When James was born they celebrated with us again by making us 2 awesomely HUGE COOKIES! Here's what we did with them! :)












IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!! Especially with the fact that the cookies were super thick and doughy in the middle! Two words, AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!

THANKYOU KRISTEN AND RYAN OLZAK!! :) :) :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm glad you liked them. I want to make them huge like that and make an ice cream sandwich out of it, but I'm waiting for the weather to get warmer.

check out our blog sometime
randkolzack.blogspot.com

Linda said...

I really, REALLY would like a bite too! Wow, such cookie baking (and eating) talent!