My baby is now 2 years old. I'm shocked. Two years ago I had him in the hospital? Really? Wow, what a crazy thought.... In the meanwhile it's fun taking pictures of my 2 year old on his actual birthday :)
Dear James,
We love you so much! Every time we see you grow we think, "This has got to be my favorite stage" because all of them are so fun and only get better as time passes. You love going for walks and currently ask to say every prayer....you're teaching me not to rush through my prayers lol.
You absolutely love airplanes and firetrucks! I'll post your airplane cake up here soon.
Thank-you for teaching me everyday to be a better mom, to smile and remember to laugh.
You are full of love, hugs, a desire to learn, smiles and laughter!
Love, Mom and Dad








No comments:
Post a Comment