Dear Blog,
We've been feeling a little adventuresome.... We heard there's this place called The Bombay House and they serve Indian food....hmm.....never had Indian food before....Never heard any good or bad comments. Never heard of any place that serves it! Okay, I'm in.
This place is sure busy! Must be a good sign! ....No child menu....No families or children in sight....Okay, am I in Utah anymore?? hmm.....where is our waiter? James is getting bored....Dipping down to the bad side.....until! Daddy comes to the rescue with his handy dandy phone! Yay! occupied for at least 5 more minutes!
Hmm... Still no waiter... this calls for! Investigation of fire lit candles!
Oh good! Our waiter came! Explained everything and received our orders in an impressive manner! Going back up to the Good side again :)
We started off with drinks..... VERY GOOD!
Okay Wow, those are amazing! So far Indian Food is good in my book! Until....
Yep you guessed it that green stuff right there almost took my life! My heart almost stopped completely when! Our Food Arrived!
Holy Hannah! Can you say Good???? WE CAN!
Well on second thought is was super spicy so what will James eat??
The Winner goes to THE RICE!!!
So! If you're wondering! Indian Food is GOOOOOD! At least at the Bombay House!
Happy Monday!











1 comment:
We haven't tried the Bombay House, but I've heard good things about it! Hannah & Steve took us to the Banana Leaf though... and oh my SO GOOD! I'm glad you enjoyed it... And YEAH those drinks look amazing.
Post a Comment