Tuesday, May 3, 2011

He's officially smiling now!

James was being so cute yesterday I couldn't help but to take pictures and post them! :) PLUS! HE"S OFFICIALLY SMILING NOW! Its super cute! He's been smiling for awhile but now we know for certain he's actaully smiling back at us now! :) HAPPINESS!




He cracks me up! He was licking his overalls and I caught him...lol 












I can't believe how blue his eyes are! 







4 comments:

The Goodwins said...

He is so cute! He looks so much like Justin, he is officially "mini-me" of him! I can definitely tell how much you love him, you probably posted a 100 pictures, lol!

2DollarBill said...

His smile reminds me a lot of yours. He truly is gorgeous. :D Thanks for sharing!

Alicia Karoly said...

Lol Tiffany, How can you not? It's so easy to click on pictures, leave the computer and wa-la you didn't spend forever on a blog. Plus if I ever lose my pictures on my computer I can always still have them if i put them on my blog. lol :)

Thanks Mary! You're a sweetheart!

aubrey said...

He is the cutest!! He looks just like a perfect mix of you two!! Aw he is adorable.