- Last semester Justin was in the mens choir on campus and loved every second of it although at times it could be more stressful then needed. Even then he got to sing at devotional 3 times, funny thing because the first devotional of the semester they practiced an hour before they performed and Justin's face was on the huge screen in the Hart Building! lol Famous for 5 seconds! lol He also sang in places like this! :)
- Justin and I went to the temple during the week and it was a beautiful perfectly great day when we walked into the temple but when we walked out half of the sky was blue and the other completely a different color! We couldn't resist not taking pictures it was too cool! (come to think of it I think everyone was taking pictures!
- David Archuleta totally came signing books at the Deseret Book here in Rexburg! lol Crazy but super awesome for us! Still shocked that he wrote a book out of all things... Justin made fun of me for being a fan of a guy who looks like a kid! Lol I like his voice okay??!? lol!
- Justin went crazy at the price for pickles at Winco! Haha! They lasted him awhile considering the jar he got. I dared him to drink a little bit of the pickle juice and can you say GROSE???? HE TOTALLY DID IT! Here's proof!
****holding my breath****
hahahahaha! I was laughing so hard when he gave me that face!
Yeah pretty much the most gross thing on the face of the planet!
Yep and that's the breaking news for the Karoly residence! Stay tuned for next time!











No comments:
Post a Comment